Life is a lot more convenient when you can have all of your needs met under one roof — that’s how supermarkets and shopping malls came to be. So why would your dental care be any different? When you choose a general dentist in Torrance who offers a wide variety of services, like us here at PCH Dental, your life gets, well, easier.
Mother-daughter team Dr. Manha Hanna and Dr. Amanda Hanna always have your best interest in mind, and they build personalized treatment plans to help you achieve a smile that looks and functions just like it should. With a comprehensive list of treatments, from basic general services all the way to transformative cosmetic overhauls with virtual smile design, we’ve got what every smile needs to stay happy and healthy for a lifetime to come.
All Your Needs, One Convenient Location
Many dentists specialize in a certain area of care, like restorative dentistry and a few cosmetic treatments. While they may be perfectly capable of performing additional treatments, they may not have a lot of experience outside of their comfort zone. Experiences may vary.
At PCH Dental, our patients benefit from a highly experienced team working across multiple areas of dentistry. Our doctors include general dentists and endodontists. Dr. Ismail and Dr. Lee are experts in the interior of the tooth. Endodontists are highly qualified in providing even the most complex root canal treatments — a service many dental offices must refer out to a specialist.
Visiting a comprehensive dental office ensures you don’t have to leave the environment where you already feel relaxed and at-ease when you need something a little out of the norm!
Our Comprehensive Services
The areas of treatment at PCH Dental include…
- Preventive dentistry: Checkups and cleanings, X-rays, fluoride treatments, dental sealants, nightguards/sportsguards, oral cancer screenings, children’s dentistry
- Restorative dentistry: Crown and bridge, tooth colored fillings, dentures and partials, root canals, extractions
- Dental implants: The placement and restoration of traditional dental implants, mini dental implants, All-on-4/Teeth In a Day
- Cosmetic dentistry: Porcelain veneers and Lumineers®, metal free restorations, direct bonding, in-office and at-home teeth whitening, gum contouring, virtual smile design
- Periodontal therapy for gum disease
- TMJ/TMD therapy for an aching jaw
We Take Your Insurance and Offer Financing
Of course, it doesn’t matter how good the dental care is if you can’t comfortably afford it. To help make quality dentistry more affordable, PCH Dental accepts dental insurance and also offers patient financing! We are in-network with a number of dental insurance providers, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, and many more. Please feel free to get in touch with our knowledgeable staff members to discuss your coverage at any time.
Come See Us Today!
Are you and your family in need of high quality dental care? You deserve the best, so trust your smile to a team that provides comprehensive services. Schedule an appointment at PCH Dental today!