The desire for a perfect smile is nothing new for you. It’s been a goal of yours since childhood, but now that you’re an adult, you fear that you’ve missed your opportunity. It’s because you can’t imagine wearing metal braces at this stage in your life. You ask yourself, “What would people think of me?” But your local dentist says that you don’t have to feel trapped because you have another option to straighten your teeth while maintaining your dignity. As you continue reading, you’ll learn about the amazing opportunity you have to acquire a Hollywood caliber smile with Invisalign clear aligners.
What is the Invisalign Method?
A form of cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign clear aligners are BPA-free plastic trays that are custom made to correct your misaligned, crooked, gapped or crowded teeth. They offer the same benefits of traditional braces with several other advantages:
- A Discreet Look – One of the advantages of Invisalign aligners is that they allow you to correct your teeth without having to feel ashamed of the way you look, as there are neither wires nor brackets to contend with. Your clear trays will fit discreetly in your mouth, allowing you to maintain your dignity throughout the process.
- Comfort – With your new aligners, you won’t have to endure adjustments that are customary with metal braces. Instead, you will wear each set of aligners for two weeks and then discard them for the next pair in the series.
- Oral Hygiene – You also can enjoy the same quality of oral hygiene with your clear trays that you normally would because they are removable, meaning that you can brush and floss your teeth.
- Function – Since they are removable, you can eat as normal with the Invisalign clear aligner method, as opposed to traditional braces that limit your food selection because of the potential of breaking the wires.
- Convenience – A final advantage of your clear braces is that they don’t require any trips to your dentist for adjustments, because you’ll simply put in a new set of trays every two weeks until the process is complete.
Invisalign – A Health Benefit?
Having straight teeth impacts more than just your self-confidence. It also ensures that your jaw will be aligned properly and that you can clean your teeth effectively. So not only do Invisalign aligners address your aesthetic appeal, they also play an integral role in your overall health.
If you would like to know more about how you can experience the thrill of finally getting the smile of your dreams, then feel free to reach out to your expert on orthodontics to schedule an appointment today, and prepare to move boldly into a more confident and fulfilling future.
About the Author
Dr. Maha M. Hanna has over two decades of experience in the world of dentistry. Earning her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Cairo University, she continues to complete advanced training every year to ensure that she stays abreast of the latest advances in dentistry. Dr. Hanna practices at PCH Dental and can be reached for more information through her website.